MARKET CUSTOMER BEST PRACTICES DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
We encourage everyone who is healthy and feels safe to visit our farmers’ market in order to procure healthy, local food from area farmers, ranchers and small businesses. But we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Please be patient and follow any new market guidelines concerning COVID-19 during this time.
- Masks or other face coverings are encouraged and may be required for market staff, vendors, and/or customers in accordance with local and/or state mandates or when advisable by the CDC.
- Wash your hands upon arrival at the market and as you leave. We will have an increased number of handwashing stations and hand sanitizer will be available at each booth.
- Maintain at least an arm’s length distance between other shoppers and vendors, especially while you are waiting in line.
- Hand-to-hand contact between vendors and shoppers is discouraged. Please point to the product that you would like and allow the vendor to bag it for you.
- Place cash and credit cards on the table for vendors to pick up.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell in any way should stay home.
- Any shopper who is at a higher risk, including individuals who are over 65 and/or with underlying health conditions and have not received a COVID-19 vaccine, is encouraged to take extra caution.